Hope your prep is going good. Many have been asking about linkages and how to use thinkers in answer. I am attempting to address your query here. [ Join this TG group, here I share strategy and materials related with Pub Ad mostly, apart from some GS guidelines: http://t.me/iwrapinkmanww ]
The most important part of pub ad syllabus is Administrative thinkers & Administrative behaviour in my opinion. So, ensure that all key ideas of every single thinker is on your finger tips. whatever sources you are referring to cover thinkers: be it Aribam, P&P or your classroom coaching notes, ensure that you summarise all thinkers in 4-5 key ideas and be ready to use in your answers.
Keep on reading!
I am sharing my Paper 2 Public Administration strategy. If any doubt you can always ping me on ForumIAS or Telegram or here only.
Books and coaching notes-
1. R Aribam book ( a very crisp and good source. It’s all MOHANTY sir notes but better organized)
Continue reading “Public Administration Paper 2 Strategy by Yo Yo Choti Singh (AIR 104)”
2. Arora and Goyal book ( another good book but some topics not much relevant – choose wisely)
3. Selective topic reading of Fadia and Fadia Indian Admin book if you are pure fresher in the subject
4. 2nd ARC original once ( Drinking like juice) + Pawan sir summary of same (to learn linkages)
5. Kiran sir notes of Vajiram / Pawan sir notes ( read anyone – if possible both)
This is second part in Pub Ad series.
In this part I am sharing my notes. I recommend all of you to make your own notes (handwritten or typed) as it creates memories during the process. This helps in recalling.
Being a working aspirant, I preferred online notes over pen & Paper notes.( As I can revise them from anywhere). Keep on reading!
I have written four mains with Public Administration as an optional. I got 228 marks in 2015, 297 in 2016, 290 in 2017 and 307 in 2018. Public Administration has always been special to me and this is one subject which never ditched me in Mains exam. Keep on reading!