We all know that toppers copies can be a useful source for improving your answer writing. Based on a quick discussion amongst few selected candidates we have come up with a curated list for all of you to go through some copies. Please note that this list is not exhaustive, neither has it captured all the good copies that are there. We are trying to reduce the scatteredness and bringing some useful copies at one place.
- Kanishak Kataria, AIR 1: (Below text as written by Kanishak)
I have uploaded my evaluated Mains and Essay test series copies on my dropbox folder.
It was the 1st time I was attempting any test or essay, thus there is a lot of scope for improving all the answers. You can get a fair understanding of the level of my answers, my general habits while writing plus the quality of evaluation done.
- Shreyans Kumat, AIR 4: You can find his copies in his telegram channel link: https://t.me/shreyansupsc
- Namrata Jain, AIR 12: GS marks-464: http://www.visionias.in/resources/toppers_answers.php (Other toppers copies also available here)
- Dhodmise Trupti Ankush, AIR 16;GS marks-460: :http://www.visionias.in/resources/toppers_answers.php (Other toppers copies also available here)
- Akshay Agrawal, AIR 43: You can find his copies and notes at https://akshaybrotherhood.home.blog/
He also shares daily GS questions for practice and addresses the queries in the comment, if any.
- Sumit Kumar, AIR 53: (Below text as written by Sumit)
I shared mine on demystifycse. In total, I have shared 6 copies. 2 GS copies (1 GS 2, 1 GS 3) are such in which I have scored low marks (70s). The other 2 are improved ones of GS 2 and GS 3 only in which I scored above 100. It would be helpful for the aspirants if they compare the previous 2 with the latter 2.Rest 2 copies are of Ethics. These copies are of 2017 Mains test series. I didn’t give any tests papers for Mains 2018.
GS Marks in GS 2017: 453; GS 2018: 435
- Sumit Kumar Rai, AIR 54: I have shared one of my ethics copies here
I have scored 119 in GS-3 and have been approached by many for GS-3 strategy. Below is the link for same:
Other copies can be found in my telegram channel: https://t.me/iwrapinkmanww
- Nidhi Siwach, AIR 83: Full length 4 tests are shareable as they are close to how she attempted in final paper and got decent score in GS.
- Hitesh Kumar Meena,AIR 417: Hitesh has decent GS marks(439) this year and his copies might be useful to you. I have shared few of his copies in my telegram channel:
- “Essay Kaise?” by Vikram Grewal, AIR 51. He has scored 161 in essay this year. http://besankahalwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/essay-kaise-by-vikram-grewal-air-51.html?m=1
Also please have a look at these posts: