After finalizing Anthropology as my optional for Civil Services examination, I tried to cover different aspects in order to complete its preparation before Mains 2018.
Following are the five steps:
- Going through basic books and coaching classes to create a basic understanding of the subject
- Tried to create exhaustive question bank by combining syllabus and previous year question papers
- Creating notes in the form of Question-Answers using Basic books, Coaching Notes, Websites, IGNOU Material, etc.
- Repeated revisions and Daily Answer Writing Practice (between Prelims and Mains) to improve timing and presentation
- Full test practice to ensure proper section selection in the final exam
Keep on reading!